T&T ECHS is the short form of Telegraph and Telephone Employees Cooperative Housing Society located at Sector F-17 Islamabad, occupying the F17/2 sub-sector. The society is in the neighborhood of MPCHS Tele Gardens F-17/3 and offers a pleasing atmosphere full of basic and modern facilities. Moreover, it offers world-class residential spaces and near to zero risk-free future investments.
T&T ECHS is a dream living destination of Islamabad residing at F-17/2 sector right next to MPCHS Tele Gardens. The society lies on main Fateh Jang Road as a joint venture between MPCHS and T & T ECHS.
The Society was originally launched back in 1981, 8 years before the ICHS Town and the revised layout plan got approved in 2005. Society is progressing ever since and catering to residential requirements of consumers according to international standards.
It is a gated community evenly distributed into various plot sizes as per the CDA’s Law with the provision of Electricity, Gas, and over and underground supply of water. You will find all the necessary details of the project here including the location, development status, and much more.
T&T ECHS Housing Society is located on main Fateh Jang Road right next to MPCHS Tele Gardens. It lies close to Gulshan-e-Sehat E-18, Faisal Town and PAF Tarnol Housing Scheme. T & T ECHS occupy the central spot between Tarnol Motorway M-1 Interchange and Tarnol Railway Crossing. One side of the society is connected to GT Road and the other to M-1, M-2 Motorway Junction.
Additionally, it is connected to Rawalpindi Ring Road through Fateh Jang Road via Sector G-20 Islamabad. Islamabad and Rawalpindi are easily accessible from society’s location. T & T ECHS will be connected to the CPEC route through Ring Road in the future.
- You can access the society from Saddar Rawalpindi through GT Road via Chungi No 26.
- It can also be accessed through Srinagar Highway from Zero Point
- Moreover, it can be reached from the Top City 1 route via the Motorway Interchange.
The location map is attached below for your convenience:
Total Land Area
The society spans over 993.20 Kanal with different residential, commercial plots, institutes, and open spaces and Parks.
Many important places of the twin cities are located near the society. Moreover, far-away landmarks are also accessible because of its connection to multiple communication arteries, which add up to its value.
Following are the landmarks close to the society:
- Saddar Rawalpindi is 19 KMs Away.
- Zero Point Islamabad lies at 21 KMs
- Chungi no 26 is only 3.6 KMs away from society.
- Rawalpindi/Islamabad Motorway Interchange is about 6.1 KMs away.
- Sangjani is located 10 KMs from T & T ECHS.
- New Islamabad International Airport lies at 14.6 KMs
Nearby Housing Societies
- MPCHS Tele Gardens is Located right next to T & T ECHS.
- Faisal Town resides at 2.6 Km from the society.
- Shalimar Town lies at about 4 KM from its location.
- D-18 is just 3.8 Km away from here.
- Top City is situated 16.8 Km from the society.
- Moreover, a well-known residential project University Town is also located approximately 11.7 Km from its location.
The society is accessible through two entry gates, both located at the main Fateh Jang Road. One gate is the respective entrance of T & T ECHS Housing Society and the other one of MPCHS Tele Gardens. However, the gates reside side by side with each other, they are fully developed and open for traffic.
Owners and Developers
Sector F-17/2 society is owned and developed by T & T ECHS. The developers are displaying rapid development throughout the society and most of it is already completed. Currently, society has shown tremendous development without compromising the quality of architecture. By the looks of it, T &T ECHS will be completely developed soon and become a successful society.
Overall, the society is 70% and plots are already sold out, rest of the 30% is currently non-developed but it will be developed soon. Non-possession-able plots are available in the non-developed area.
Development work is carried out at a fast pace and the majority of the work is already completed (excluding the non-developed area).
Here are the T & T ECHS development updates:
- The development of road networks is complete and open to the public.
- Installation of drainage and sewerage system is complete and functional.
- A gas piping network is laid throughout the society.
- The water supply system of the society is complete.
- The provision of underground electricity is complete.
- The overhead water tank is complete.
- Society’s own power grid is almost complete and in the final stage.
- Development of the main gate is done and it is open for use.
- Numerous residential and commercial plots are fully developed and rapid construction of homes is seen in the society.
- Nimra Mosque was also inaugurated by Shehryar Afridi last year.
Consider the follwing pictures of T & T ECHS for better understanding of development:
Plots of the developed area are already sold out. However, they are available on resale; moreover, the undeveloped area is offering non-possession-able plots.
NOC and Approval Status
T & T ECHS are duly approved by the Capital Development Authority. A total of 2751 kanals of land is approved by CDA for F-17/2 and F-17/3, out of which 993.96 kanals of land area is occupied by T & T ECHS. The society is divided into varied plot sizes and spaces for Parks and more.
Society is ideally planned to meet consumer needs through different plot sizes. It is a mixed community designed to integrate residential and commercial units. The society aims to escalate both living standards for prospective residents and business opportunities.
The total land area of the society is divided as follows:
- Residential: 491.01 Kanal
- Commercial: 33.98 Kanal
- Institutional: 39.85 Kanal
- Parks and Open Spaces: 73.26 Kanal
- Roads: 248.94 Kanal
- Graveyard: 18.56 Kanal
- Green belt: 87.60 Kanal
The plot sizes are given below:
||Plot Size (Sq ft)
||Plot Size (Sq yd)
Features and Amenities
The society offers all the amenities for a well-maintained life. T & T ECHS are beautifully designed to act as a comprehensive living space, neglecting the need for frequent outgoing from the premises of the society.
Some of the extensive amenities of T & T ECHS are as follows:
- Water, gas, and power supply
- A boundary wall checked entry and undisrupted CCTV Surveillance.
- Proper drainage and sewerage system
- Mosques and educational institutes
- Wide roads and streets
- Commercial centers
- Open spaces, parks, and children playgrounds
Prices have significantly increased in the past years. However, they are still affordable because 30% of the area is yet to develop. Prices will sky-rocket once the development is complete. Past investors have enjoyed huge gains of up to 600% in the last five years.
Following are the latest plot prices at T & T ECHS Islamabad:
||Plot Size (Sq Yd)
||1 Crore 50 lac
Contact Thaikadar.com today to buy the best plot in T & T ECHS on the best market rates. We will not only simply but sort out the things for you including availability check and more. You will get the finest deals in less time with fewer efforts!
We will sort things out for you and provide quality services and help out till the end so that you can get your dream property!
T & T ECHS is a comprehensive housing scheme that not only offers premium residential adobe but also high-yield future investments. Residents of this society will enjoy access to numerous main areas of Islamabad/Rawalpindi as well as all modern civic amenities and a secure environment.
Moreover, the prices are market competitive and affordable therefore the society holds huge investment potential of up to 600% and more in the future. Generally, society is equally ideal for comfortable living and investment purposes.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Looking for best investment advice?
Get your free quote today from Thaikadar.com.