The need for affordable and quality housing is increasing countrywide, therefore different private and government sector developers are bringing new housing societies. Islamabad and Rawalpindi, out of all cities crowded more than other cities with different housing projects. Capital Smart City is a modern and exquisite housing venture in Rawalpindi, just a few minutes drive from the federal capital.
Capital Smart City Introduction
Capital Smart City is a grand residential housing project in the twin cities. It is a modern and rapidly-developing housing society present on the premises of Rawalpindi and close to Islamabad. Capital Smart City is the “Second Smart City” in Pakistan, after Lahore Smart City, which is also a magnificent project by the developers of CSC. This project falls in the top 4 smart residential projects of the Asia continent. Not only is this but, CSC is also included in 20 smart city projects in the world.
Capital Smart City has grabbed a tremendous amount of attention from the general public, hence, it has become one of the most famous housing societies in Pakistan due to quality development and smart living features. This project is meticulously located close to the New Islamabad International Airport, M-2 Islamabad-Lahore Motorway, and main Chakri Road Rawalpindi.
This mega housing project is launched by Future Development Holdings Private Limited in association with Habib Rafiq Private Limited and Surbana Jurong, Singapore. FDHL is committed to bringing smart living opportunities and international standards development for the first time in Pakistan. World-class infrastructure, modern amenities, and smart features make CSC a smart housing project, hence the name “Capital Smart City”.
It is by far the largest housing society in the twin cities, FDHL officially launched this housing project back in 2019, and since then, it has been developing swiftly and became a top-notch society in Pakistan.
Furthermore, the society has already held multiple ballots and awarded early possessions. It is the golden investment opportunity in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Moreover, it also provides an excellent opportunity for comfortable and highly facilitative living.
What is a Smart City?
As the tagline goes “Smart is the way to live today”, Capital Smart City is an important harbinger of a revolution in the real estate industry of Pakistan.
We have come a long way from the era of standard towns and gated communities which have cropped up across the Country over the past 2 decades. Today is the age of technology, hence deploying modern technologies and IT infrastructure for efficient and effective public services is what a “Smart City” is all about.
Developers and Owners of CSC
Capital Smart City is owned and sponsored by Future Development Holdings Private Limited (FDHL). FDHL has joined hands with multiple other development and consultancy firms including Habib Rafiq Private Limited (HRL) and Surbana Jurong, Singapore. FDHL, HRL, and SJ are widely famous development and town planning firms that are operating in the real estate development sector for many years.
The developers of Capital Smart City have worked on numerous projects in the past. They are now bringing their expertise together for development and making it the most successful project in Pakistan. Looking at the past projects and expertise of the developers, we can confidently say that this project will turn out to be a leading housing society and become a hotspot in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.
Future Development Holdings Private Limited (FDHL)
Future Development Holdings is the owner of Capital Smart City and they have launched this project in cooperation with other firms. FDHL is not a single entity, but it came into existence due to the partnership of different national and international companies that are striving in the development and consultancy sector.
It is a world-famous and leading organization that offers a wide variety of services ranging from town planning, architecture, consultation, and development. The main goal of FDHL is to develop urban zones that provide a state-of-the-art living environment and futuristic industrial and commercial zones.
The following companies have joined hands to give rise to this multi-national company:
- Smart Cares
- Smart Future Technologies
- Smart Properties
Furthermore, multiple international development firms have also partnered with FDHL including Engineering Dimensions Private Limited (EDL), China Liaoning International, and Technical Group Corporation Limited (CLIC). The group association of FDHL was registered under the Companies Ordinance 1984 in Pakistan. FDHL was also rewarded with ISO Certification 45001:2018, ISO 14001: 2015, and ISO 9001:2015 by TUV Austria.
Capital Smart City is an advanced and modern residential and commercial zone by FDHL near M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway, Chakri Road, and China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), with independent interchange.
Habib Rafiq Private Limited (HRL)
Habib Rafiq Private Limited (HRL) is a leading developer and town planning agency boarded by FDHL for the development of Capital Smart City. It is a Pakistan-based firm that has developed multiple real estate projects during its tenure of more than 5 decades. Due to its excellent engineering and prestigious construction services, HRL was awarded ISO 9000 Certification. This firm is very popular for delivering quality projects, and showing a professional development approach.
Habib Rafiq Private Limited has the following areas of Expertise:
- Power and Energy
- Roads, Housing, and Infrastructures
- Housing Societies
- Buildings and Architecture
- Water Resources Engineering
In the past, Habib Rafiq Private Limited has worked with the most prestigious housing brands in Pakistan like Defense Housing Authority and Bahria Town Private Limited. HRL has been contributing towards bettering and modernizing the housing infrastructure and developments for the last 15 years.
It is now trusted not only by different government and private institutions but also by the general public of Pakistan. Habib Rafiq Private Limited has now joined hands with FDHL to develop Capital Smart City, the finest residential project of the twin cities.
Surbana Jurong (SJ)
Surbana Jurong is a famous and trusted international developer and town planner connected with the real estate sector for more than 70 years. It is a Singapore-based, global urban, infrastructure, and managed services consulting firm with a proven track record of a successful projects in different countries of the world.
Surbana Jurong has a wingspan of over 40 countries and operates 120 offices with thousands of employees across the world. Surbana Jurong has already developed more than a million structures and hundreds of master plans for different projects in 60 countries.
Similar to FDHL, Surbana Jurong also has multiple companies operating under its supervision including:
- Atelier Ten
- B + H
Surbana Jurong provides different services including architecture, designing, planning, and engineering services to the leading firms in different regions of the world. FDHL has onboarded Surbana Jurong to provide all the mentioned services to Capital Smart City. SJ is the town planner, designer, and consultant for this housing project.
Capital Smart City Latest Development Updates
When it comes to development, the developers of Capital Smart City are very serious. Therefore, they started constructing the society soon after it was launched. Capital Smart City is progressing rapidly ever since it was launched. The development is continued in all the blocks of society and developers are committed to delivering ahead of the given time frame.
Following are the development insights of society:
- The developers are carrying out development at a fast pace in the Executive Block of Capital Smart City. Multiple vertical developments are near completion while some are halfway through and some are developing rapidly. All the blocks of the Executive Block including block A, B, C, and block D are being developed.
- Similarly, the Overseas Block of the society includes Overseas East and Overseas Central. Mostly, groundwork is being done at the site of Overseas East Block. Similar is the case with Overseas East.
- Fast development is underway in the Overseas Prime Block of CSC. The grey structures of Overseas Prime Villas are being developed as of now.
- If we talk about the development status of Overseas Prime 2, 60% to 70% of the development work is already completed in this block and the remaining part is facing development.
- Harmony Block is also being developed at a fast speed. Harmony residential building is halfway through, whereas, the harmony commercial building is also completed till the third floor.
Here were the overall development updates of Capital Smart City, for complete details of the latest development status 2023 Kindly visit: Capital Smart City Development Updates 2023.
Pictorial Representation of Development CSCI
We have attached the latest development pictures of Capital Smart City Development; they will give you a visual look at the development status of the society:
Capital Smart City NOC and Legal Status
Capital Smart City No Objection Certificate (NOC) is already approved by the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA). It is one of the housing societies in this area of Rawalpindi that are declared legal by RDA. Furthermore, this project has been issued with 3 NOCs from its launch.
Following are the details of the NOCs of Capital Smart City:
- The initial NOC was duly approved by Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) for 2,000 Kanal of land back in 2017.
- The administration of CSC managed to get the second NOC for the revised and extended land back in 2019. This time, RDA issued the NOC for almost 7,376 Kanal of Land.
- The final stage NOC has also been acquired by society; this NOC approved approx. 13,098 of land for the society. Moreover, it also included the 4,490 Kanals of extended land.
It is also important to mention that the society has already acquired the land for development through a legal process. Moreover, the administration has also resolved the land issues in the Executive Block. Furthermore, management has acquired more compact for an extension that is around 17,000 Kanal.
The management is all set to apply for the NOC for this extended land and get approved by Rawalpindi Development Authority. Unlike other housing projects, Capital Smart City has squired the land they claim to have; therefore, the investors and end-users can invest without any worries.
Location of Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City Islamabad (CSCI) is located in the most demanded and highly accessible sub-urban region of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Furthermore, the society is ideally placed near New Islamabad International Airport. Furthermore, Capital Smart City is also connected with the main Chakri Road, Rawalpindi, and Chakri Interchange and it is also accessible from M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway.
It is also just a few kilometers from Thalian Interchange and China Pakistan Economic Corridor Route (CPEC). Different small and large-scale housing societies are present in the neighborhood of CSCI included and many other housing projects.
Capital Smart City Location Map
The location map of CSCI is attached below to give you a better idea of the exact location of the society:
If you look at the location map, you will notice that Capital Smart City is easily accessible from different places in Islamabad Rawalpindi as well as Islamabad International Airport. Furthermore, it is just a few minutes drive from Blue World City Islamabad. Moreover, CSCI can also be accessed via Islamabad Expressway, Srinagar Highway, Chakri Road, and M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway.
New Islamabad International Airport, coupled with CPEC western route, is going to drive the future of developments in Islamabad. Therefore, the location is of vital importance.
A major chunk of the population and businesses will rush towards this newly developing commercial zone along the motorway. Direct access through Motorway M-2 Interchange will make it much easier for the residents to travel to New Islamabad Airport, as well as Islamabad City through Kashmir Highway Interchange.
CSC Independent Interchange
Capital Smart City is also getting an independent interchange on M-2 Motorway. The management of CSCI has applied for the grant of this interchange. National Highway Authority has granted permission for the development of the CSCI Interchange on the M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway in March of 2022.
This independent interchange will make society easily accessible from Motorway. The development has been started by FDHL under the supervision of NHA and it will be completed soon. This interchange will increase the location importance of CSCI significantly.
CSC is accessible in the following ways:
- Present on main Chakri Road, Rawalpindi
- Approx. 10 minutes from M-2 Lahore-Islamabad Motorway
- Approx. 30 minutes from Chakri Interchange
- Approx. 34 minutes from Chahan Dam
- Approx. 40 minutes from Thalian Interchange
- Approx. 33 minutes from Fatima Jinnah Women’s University Campus 2
- Approx. 28 minutes from Saddar Rawalpindi
- Approx. 49 minutes from Islamabad International Airport
- Approx. 32 minutes from Srinagar Highway
- Approx. 35 minutes from Islamabad Expressway
Nearby Housing Societies near
The following housing projects are present near the location of CSCI:
- Blue World City at almost 4 minute’s drive
- Nova City at almost 40 minute’ drive
- Al Haram City at almost 12-minute drive
- DHA Islamabad – Rawalpindi at almost 35 minutes drive
- Bahria Town Rawalpindi at almost 38 minutes drive
- CBR Town Phase 2 at almost 25 minute’ drive
- PIA Enclave is at an almost 20 minutes drive
CSC Access Routes
Capital Smart City is a new and modern housing society located near Islamabad, Pakistan. The society offers a range of access points, which are:
- Islamabad-Lahore Motorway M-2: The society is directly accessible from the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway M-2 through the Chakri Interchange. The interchange is located at a distance of approximately 9 km from the society’s entrance.
- Proposed Rawalpindi Ring Road: The society will be connected to the Rawalpindi Ring Road through the Thalian Interchange, which is under construction and will be completed soon.
- It is easily accessible from various locations, making it an ideal choice for those looking to invest in or live in a modern and well-planned housing society.
- Capital Smart City is accessible from Chakri Road, which is one of the main roads in the area. The society’s main entrance is located on Chakri Road, and it can be accessed from the Islamabad-Lahore Motorway M-2 via the Chakri Interchange.
Overall, it is easily accessible from various locations, making it an ideal choice for those looking to invest in or live in a modern and well-planned housing society.
Total Land Area Covered by Capital Smart City
The total land area covered by Capital Smart City is approximately 150,000 Kanals of land. Society is one of the largest modern housing projects in Pakistan, and it is being developed on a massive scale with modern infrastructure and amenities.
It is being developed in multiple blocks, and each block offers a different range of residential and commercial properties, such as plots, villas, apartments, and commercial plots, to cater to the diverse needs of its residents and investors.
Capital Smart City Master Plan
Capital Smart City is a modern housing society located near Islamabad, Pakistan, and is being developed by Future Developments Holdings (Pvt.) Ltd in association with Surbana Jurong and Habib Rafiq Private Limited. A team of highly professional individuals from Surbana Jurong have prepared the master plan of CSC with special attention to every detail.
Capital Smart City is a gated community with a secure and controlled access system, ensuring the safety and security of its residents. Furthermore, the society’s master plan is designed to be smart, with a focus on energy conservation, water management, waste management, and intelligent transportation systems. Moreover, the society is being developed as a mixed-use development, with residential, commercial, and recreational areas integrated into the community.
Capital Smart City emphasizes greenery and natural landscapes, with parks, open spaces, and green belts integrated into the community. The society offers modern amenities, such as healthcare facilities, educational institutions, sports facilities, shopping centers, and restaurants, to cater to the diverse needs of its residents.
Capital Smart City is being developed as a smart city, with advanced technology solutions for efficient and sustainable living, including smart homes, smart grids, and intelligent transportation systems. The society is being developed in multiple phases, with each phase offering different residential and commercial properties, such as plots, villas, apartments, and commercial plots, to cater to the diverse needs of its residents and investors.
Blocks of Capital Smart City
Capital Smart City is being developed in multiple blocks, and each block is further divided into different sectors. Currently, the following blocks are available in society:
The Executive Block, previously known as General Block, is one of the premium blocks of Capital Smart City, which is designed for high-end living and offers luxurious and modern residential and commercial properties to its residents. The block is located at an ideal place, near the main entrance. The Executive Block is developed with a focus on providing a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle to its residents.
The block offers modern amenities and facilities, such as 24/7 security, an uninterrupted power supply, and advanced waste management systems, as well as a dedicated commercial area with high-end shopping and dining options. The residential properties in the Executive Block are designed with modern architecture and world-class features. Executive Block offers a luxurious and modern living experience to its residents, with a focus on quality, comfort, and convenience. The block is ideal for those who are looking for a premium and sophisticated living experience in a modern and well-planned housing society.
The Overseas Block is special in Capital Smart City, which is specifically designed to cater to the needs of overseas Pakistanis. The block also offers residential properties and different sizes of plots. The Overseas Block of Capital Smart City is developed with a focus on providing a comfortable and secure living environment to overseas Pakistanis, and it offers premium security, modern infrastructure, and utilities such as electricity, gas, and water supply.
It also offers a range of modern amenities and facilities, such as a modern hospital, educational institutions, mosques, parks, and commercial areas, with high-end shopping and dining options. Overseas Block in Capital Smart City offers a comfortable, secure, and modern living environment to overseas Pakistanis, with a focus on quality, comfort, and convenience.
Overseas Central Block
The Overseas Block of Capital Smart City is further divided into 2 sub-blocks; one of those blocks is called Overseas Central Block. This block was specifically launched to cater to the residential needs of Overseas Pakistanis. It resides in the southeast region of CSCI; it is almost placed in the center point of the society. Furthermore, this block is easily accessible from the main Chakri Road as well as the M-2 Motorway interchange.
Overseas East Block
This is the second division of Capital Smart City Overseas Block situated in the northeast area of the society. The Overseas Block East offers a modern and comfortable living experience to its residents, with a focus on quality, comfort, and convenience. The sub-block is ideal for overseas Pakistanis who are looking for a modern and well-planned housing society that meets their living standards.
The administration and developers of Capital Smart City have paid special attention to the requirements of the Overseas Community. For this purpose, they have launched multiple districts of the Overseas Block. Overseas Prime Block also falls under the category of main Overseas Block. This block is located at a desirable location within Capital Smart City Islamabad and offers an improved lifestyle and modern amenities to future residents.
It is the extension of the Overseas Prime block of CSCI, which was launched, keeping in mind the increasing housing demands of Overseas Pakistanis. This block offers a wonderful mix of residential and commercial plots and a wide range of top-notch facilities. This is a separate block with an independent entrance and a wide main road. Surbana Jurong designed this block to fulfill the demands and needs of the Overseas Community.
The management of CSCI introduced Harmony Block which offers a wide variety of affordable and luxury plots and villas. This block was officially launched back in 2020 and was admired by investors and the general public. It brings exciting residential and commercial plots and acts as a golden investment opportunity in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Harmony Park is present on the opposite side of the Executive Block and offers easy access from within and outside of CSCI.
Capital Hills is an integral part of the CSCI housing society, it is not launched yet, however, the developers are confident that they will introduce bookings for this block soon. Furthermore, the development is continued at a fast pace in Capital Hills. This will be the most prestige block of Capital Smart City that will offer nature-encapsulated living and never-before-seen facilities.
In addition to residential and commercial plots, Capital Smart City also offers luxury farmhouses. Capital Smart City farmhouses are designed to provide a luxurious and peaceful living experience amidst green surroundings. They offer 2 sizes and layouts.
The farmhouses come equipped with modern amenities, such as 24/7 security, an uninterrupted power supply, and high-speed internet connectivity. Additionally, the project offers various recreational facilities such as golf courses, water parks, and sports clubs, making it an ideal place for families to reside. Capital Smart City farmhouses provide a unique blend of modern-day amenities and a tranquil living experience, making it an attractive option for people looking for premium residential property in the Islamabad region.
One Capital Residences is a sub-project within the Capital Smart City development, which is a real estate project located near the new Islamabad International Airport in Pakistan. One Capital Residences is designed to provide a high-end living experience with a range of luxury amenities and features.
The project offers a range of luxury apartments with various floor plans and layouts, ranging from one to four-bedroom apartments. The apartments are designed to provide a high-quality living experience, with features such as modern fixtures and fittings, 24/7 security, and a range of recreational facilities.
One Capital Residences is located within the larger Capital Smart City development, which is being developed in collaboration with Future Development Holdings (Pvt) Limited, a Singapore-based company. The development is being built on the principles of a smart city, with a focus on sustainability, technology, and innovation. The project aims to provide a world-class living experience to residents, with a range of amenities and services designed to enhance their quality of life.
The One Capital Residences project is specifically aimed at those who desire a luxury living experience in a vibrant community. The project includes a range of premium amenities such as a swimming pool, gymnasium, and community center. The project also includes retail and commercial spaces, providing residents with easy access to a range of goods and services.
Visit One Capital Residences for details.
Block-wise Plot Sizes Offered at CSC
The plot sizes in Capital Smart City are designed to cater to a variety of residential needs, whether for small families or larger ones. The larger plot sizes are typically suitable for those looking to build larger homes or those who desire more outdoor space, while the smaller plot sizes are ideal for those who prefer more manageable homes with smaller outdoor spaces. Additionally, Capital Smart City also offers luxury villas that are fully constructed, providing an attractive option for those who prefer a turnkey solution.
Capital Smart City offers a variety of plot sizes to cater to the diverse needs of its clients. The following are the plot sizes available in different blocks of Capital Smart City:
Executive Block Plot Sizes
Overseas Central Plot Sizes
Overseas East Plot Sizes
Overseas Prime Plot Sizes
Overseas Prime 2 Plot Sizes
Harmony Park Plot Sizes
Capital Smart City Farmhouse plots
Capital Smart City Districts
Following is an overview of the districts across Capital Smart City:
This is a dedicated area for mixed-use residential, commercial, and recreational activities. It will have shopping malls, offices, restaurants, and retail businesses.
Health Care District
Quality health care services are of paramount importance in Capital Smart City. Be it a hospital, clinic, laboratory, or any other health care service, the society has a dedicated district for such activities.
A big name “Agha Khan University Hospital” is rumored to have been in negotiations with FDHL to open up a branch in Capital Smart City, so it is an important place.
This area is specifically reserved for logistics warehouses, cold storage warehouses, logistics corporate offices, exhibition halls, technology parks, 3-star hotels, and restaurants.
This area is reserved for educational activities. National Defence University has already signed an agreement to open up its branch. Although each residential block will have its own local schools and institutions, this district is solely meant for this purpose. More quality schools, colleges, medical colleges, universities, libraries, and vocational institutions will be established in this particular district.
Financial square is the major corporate business hub of Capital Smart City. All the banks will be established in this dedicated area. It will also have Financial Square Gate Offices, Conference/Exhibition Halls, Restaurants, 5 Star Boutique Hotels, and Residential Apartments.
It is a mixed-use commercial and retail activity area. It will have a crystal water lake with a floating village. Other features include Shopping Malls, 3D Cinemas, Concert Arena, Music & Dancing Fountain, Lake Walk, 4 Star Hotels, Restaurants, Offices, and Residential Apartments.
This area is designed for leisure and entertainment activities. It will have a street food truck park, a bird’s aviary, a theme park, and restaurants.
Capital Smart City Salient Features
Capital Smart City is a real estate project located near the new Islamabad International Airport in Pakistan. The project is being developed in collaboration with Future Development Holdings (Pvt) Limited, a Singapore-based company. The development is being built on the principles of a smart city, with a focus on sustainability, technology, and innovation.
Some of the salient features of Capital Smart City include:
- Prime location: Capital Smart City is located near the new Islamabad International Airport, providing easy access to transportation hubs and major roads.
- Smart features: The project is designed to be a smart city, with a focus on technology and innovation. Features such as automated traffic management, advanced security systems, and smart waste management are included to enhance the quality of life for residents.
- Wide roads: The project includes wide roads to ensure smooth traffic flow and ease of transportation.
- Underground electrification: The project includes underground electrification to minimize power outages and ensure a reliable power supply.
- 24/7 security: The project includes advanced security systems to ensure the safety and security of residents.
- Recreational facilities: The project includes a range of recreational facilities such as parks, playgrounds, and community centers to enhance the quality of life for residents.
- Commercial and retail spaces: The project includes commercial and retail spaces to provide residents with easy access to a range of goods and services.
- Sustainability: The project is designed to be environmentally sustainable, with features such as green spaces, rainwater harvesting, and solar energy.
- Healthcare and educational facilities: The project includes healthcare and educational facilities to provide residents with easy access to quality healthcare and education.
Capital Smart City aims to provide a world-class living experience to residents, with a range of amenities and services designed to enhance their quality of life.
Amenities Offered at CSC
Capital Smart City is designed to provide residents with a wide range of amenities, facilities, and services to enhance their quality of life.
Some of the key amenities offered by Capital Smart City include:
- Gated Community: The entire development is gated, providing 24/7 security and surveillance for residents.
- Parks and green spaces: The project includes a range of parks and green spaces, providing residents with opportunities to enjoy nature and the outdoors.
- Sports facilities: The development includes sports facilities such as a football field, tennis courts, and a cricket ground.
- Shopping centers: Capital Smart City includes shopping centers to provide residents with easy access to a range of goods and services.
- Healthcare facilities: The project includes a hospital and clinics to provide residents with quality healthcare services.
- Education facilities: The project includes schools and universities to provide residents with quality education.
- Mosques: The project includes several mosques to provide residents with easy access to religious facilities.
- Smart infrastructure: The project is designed with a focus on smart infrastructure, including advanced security systems, automated traffic management, and smart waste management.
- Recreational facilities: The project includes a range of recreational facilities such as swimming pools, gyms, and community centers.
- Underground electrification: The project includes underground electrification to minimize power outages and ensure a reliable power supply.
- Water supply: The project includes a modern water supply system with 24/7 water availability.
- Overall, the wide range of amenities provided by Capital Smart City is designed to provide residents with a high-quality living experience, with easy access to a range of services and facilities.
Exclusive Features of CSCI
Capital Smart City offers a comprehensive and integrated set of features to its residents. A whole range of facilities is planned in different parts and districts of society including transportation services, seamless connectivity, sporting facilities, community buildings, and smart city facilities.
We have briefly described below each of the exclusive features of Capital Smart City:
Capital Smart City is essentially an eco-friendly project. Special attention has been given to the preservation of the natural beauty of this verdant terrain, and multiple areas have been earmarked for parks, nurseries, and plantations. Additionally, sophisticated technologies are being deployed for the automated disposal of refuse, especially hazardous ones, and the treatment of sewerage water in order to curb pollution.
It is planned on the principles of self-sustainability keeping in view the projected influx of population in Rawalpindi & Islamabad over time. Smart technologies will help maintain a sanitary environment by keeping a check on air & water pollution and reducing emissions of carbon (CO2) and methane (CH4).
Capital Smart City has planned a comprehensive Bus Rapid Transport service for easy commutation for its residents. A separate lane will be dedicated for BRT that will pass through all parts of society and across. It will have dedicated BRT Stations and it will commute between Islamabad and Capital Smart City.
Capital Smart City is a gated community, so it will have two main entrances. The first one is on Chakri Road, and 2nd one is on Motorway M-2. The society will be secured by a boundary wall against intrusions.
It will have its own dedicated interchange on Motorway M-2, which is already approved by NHA and construction work started in the last quarter of 2022. Smart street lights will be installed on each road and street. Separate cycling and running tracks will be built along the roads.
Central Boulevard of the society will be 400 feet wide and it will have 18 lanes. Internal roads will be 150 ft, 120 feet, 100 feet, 80 feet, and 60 feet wide. Streets will be a minimum of 40 feet wide. All roads and streets are well integrated in a systematic way so that traffic flow will be uninterrupted.
The society will have approximately 40% of open spaces for landscaping and gardening. A number of small and large family parks will be built across society. Different types of gardens will be developed including Flower Gardens, Linear Gardens, and Heritage Gardens. Each sector will have its sector Mosque for prayers and religious rituals. A grand Jamia Masjid will also be built in the society for grand congregations.
There is a number of urban utilities which are inherently planned in Capital Smart City, which include:
- Grid Stations
- Solar Parks
- Potable Water Treatment Plants
- Sewerage Treatment Plants
- Irrigation System
- Solid Waste Management System
- Security Control
- Fire Fighting System
- Police Station
It is the society office area planned in Capital Smart City. It will have a sales gallery, restaurant, and facility management services.
Smart City Features
Capital Smart City is a revolution in the real estate industry of Pakistan. It is introducing an unconventional urban development model that will turn around the concept of housing development in Pakistan. All the modern cities in the World like Singapore and Dubai have worked up a smart management systems using modern technologies to improve the efficiency of public services.
Following are some smart city features that will be a part of CSCI:
- Smart technologies will help the management of Capital Smart City to take control of a number of things, such as the environment, security, and public services.
- Society will be able to monitor the quantity of Carbon in the air and devise ways to decrease carbon emissions to ensure a salubrious environment for the residents.
- Special sensors and face recognition cameras will be installed at major points in society to ensure the safety and security of the residents.
- Certain areas/blocks will be accessible through fingerprint/card scans or facial recognition cameras only, so you can make sure that your security will be of paramount importance in Capital Smart City.
- Capital Smart City plans to implement an integrated IT infrastructure to record and maintain an online database of activities within the community.
- Whether it be the schedule of public transport or the schedule of events at the community club, the society will maintain an up-to-date online record of all activities.
- Most of the public services in Capital Smart City will be automated which include automated garbage collection & disposal, automated utility supply, load-shedding free environment, automated traffic control system, CCTV with facial and object recognition, free WiFi zones, automated street lights, and much more.
Read: Smart Living Features Of Capital Smart City Islamabad.
You may view/download the brochure of the society below:
Capital Smart City Attractions
Apart from the intrinsic features of Capital Smart City, it also aims to bring international investors and businesses to Pakistan in order to provide quality services and generate employment. During the initial days of its journey, some recognized institutions have signed agreements with FDHL to open up their branches in Capital Smart City, while more will be coming over time.
MOVENPICK Hotels & Resorts
Capital Smart City has begun to attract major investors and institutions, and a few have inked agreements with FDHL to open up their businesses and campuses in the society. Recently Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts has signed an agreement with the society to open up a grand hotel that will be completed by 2023.
Harradine Golf has been given the task to design an 18-hole golf course in the Capital Hills Block. The work on the Golf Course project has already started. The urban planning of the Capital Hills has been undertaken by Cracknell.
Read Also: Capital Smart City Latest News and Development Updates
National Defence University
FDHL marked another major achievement when National Defence University (NDU) inked an agreement with HRL to open up an international university campus at Capital Smart City. The site for the university has already been finalized, while construction work will start in a couple of months.
FREIJ Entertainment International
FREIJ International is a globally renowned traveling operator of amusement parks and rides currently operating in 26 countries. The company has a long history of operating amusement activities, i.e. funfairs, carnival rides, skill games, traveling international circuses, and much more.
FREIJ Entertainment International CEO Mr. Freij El Zein has signed an agreement with FDHL in October 2019 to establish first of its kind amusement park in Capital Smart City.
International Medical & Research Institute
Dr. Saeed Akhtar and Partners have planned to establish a world-class Smart International Medical Research Institute in the Health District of Capital Smart City. For this purpose, Capital Smart City has donated 500 Kanals of land free of cost to IMRI. It will host a multidisciplinary hospital initially 200 beds including a medical college, nursing school, smart research center, etc.
On April 6th, 2021 a Contract Signing and Ground Breaking Ceremony was held at Capital Smart City Project Site.
National University of Technology (NUTECH)
The National University of Technology (NUTECH) and Capital Smart City (CSC), Islamabad have joined hands for the establishment of an international standard smart campus of Technology University in the society.
An Agreement signing ceremony between NUTECH and FDHL (CSC) was held on 23 July 2020 at the NUTECH campus. As per the Agreement, CSC shall play the role of a key partner to support NUTECH in the allotment of land for NUTECH’s main campus and subsidize necessary support services for its operations.
Ecologia Soluzione Ambiente (ESA)
Capital Smart City is the first housing project in Pakistan to implement a smart waste management system. For this purpose, the society concluded the Solid Waste Management Implementation program for Overseas District at Capital Smart City with Ecologia Soluzione Ambiente (ESA), Italy.
Initially, the society purchased 348 Garbage boxes along with two Garbage Collection trucks (IVECO) and Solar Powered Garbage compactors. Each basket’s capacity is 3,000 liters and the truck can hold 21 Cubic Meters (10 tons) for compacted waste with an auto collection of waste, automatic transmission, and command-based operations. Trucks are equipped with PLC and Trackers with cameras so the work will be monitored from the Control room to improve the efficiency of the system and manpower resource
Capital Smart City and Alight signed an agreement to build the first smart school for Out of School (OSC) Children. The school will be built under the supervision and direction of world-renowned British-Iraqi architect Zaha Hadeed and operated by Alight.
Trivelles Smart Homes
Trivelles International, a renowned real estate developer from the UK, has launched its exclusive residential project “Trivelles Lake Boulevard” offering smart homes in Overseas Block. The company plans to launch more projects in the future including commercial high-rise buildings, and residential apartments.
Capital Smart City Villas
FDHL has also launched a limited number of Smart Villas in Overseas and Executive Blocks. Groundbreaking of villas has already been done, and a construction contract has been awarded to Shangrila Hotels & Resorts.
Capital Smart City Plot Prices and Payment Plan
Capital Smart City offers a variety of options including residential plots, commercial plots, luxury villas, and farmhouses. Currently, the society is offering 5 Marlas, 7 Marla, 10 Marla, 12 Marla, 1 Kanal and 2 Kanal residential plots and smart villas, 4 Kanal and 8 Kanal farmhouses, and 4 marla and 8 marla commercial plots on 3 years flexible installment plan.
Capital Smart City plot prices are comparatively a bit higher than adjacent housing schemes, and yet there is a gradual increase in official prices periodically. The reasons behind higher prices are the revolutionary smart features and the shining track record of HRL, which encourage investors to put their trust in the project.
Following are the prices and payment plans for Capital Smart City:
Most of the bookings in CSC are closed by the administration, however, you can purchase plots that are available for resale in the market.
Capital Smart City Resale Prices
As mentioned earlier, the majority of the bookings were closed, therefore only a few fresh bookings are available in selective blocks of the society.
Kindly visit: Updated CSCI prices for the latest resale rates of properties.
Capital Smart City Balloting and Possession Updates
Capital Smart City has already held multiple ballot events and also, and the management has awarded possession in different blocks of the society.
Following are the latest balloting and possession updates of CSCI:
- The administration of CSCI has already conducted the balloting in the Executive block, including Executive District 1 and District 2. However, the management is planning to award possessions after the block is fully developed.
- The balloting of Overseas Prime 2 Block will most likely be held in the last 3 months of the year 2023.
- Overseas Prime Block is also balloted by the management, and they are giving possession to members who are wishful of constructing homes.
- Furthermore, the latest upcoming balloting will be held for Overseas East plots, villas, apartments, and smart villas.
Following are the upcoming balloting and possession events:
- Capital Smart City Announces Balloting Of Overseas East Plots, Apartments, And Smart Villas.
- Capital Smart City Announces Villa Allocation, Balloting Of Overseas East.
If you have been looking to invest somewhere with peace of mind, you should look nowhere else but Capital Smart City. This is the only RDA-approved housing project on Chakri Road with high-end development features. Since the brand of HRL is behind this entire development, you can rest assured about the delivery of the project on time.
Contact[email protected] for booking a plot or purchasing a plot at ar resale price. You can get in touch with us via phone/051 4853620 email us at [email protected], or fill out the inquiry form and submit it!
If you want to book a residential or commercial plot or farmhouse in Capital Smart City Islamabad, please follow the procedure given below:
- Pay order of down payment in favor of “Future Developments Holdings (Pvt) Ltd.
- Download, print, and fill out this Application Form
- Attach 3 passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Attach CNIC/NICOP copy of the applicant and next of kin (nominee)
- Submit your form, documents, and pay order to us to confirm your booking.
- Your file will be ready within 30 days and dispatched to your address.
Why You Should Invest in Capital Smart City?
There are several reasons to consider investing in Capital Smart City, including:
- Capital Smart City is located near the new Islamabad International Airport, providing easy access to transportation hubs and major roads.
- The project is designed to be a smart city, with a focus on technology and innovation. Features such as automated traffic management, advanced security systems, and smart waste management are included to enhance the quality of life for residents.
- The project is designed to be environmentally sustainable, with features such as green spaces, rainwater harvesting, and solar energy. This makes it an ideal investment for those who are environmentally conscious.
- Capital Smart City includes a wide range of world-class facilities such as parks, sports facilities, shopping centers, healthcare facilities, and education facilities. These facilities are designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and make it an attractive investment opportunity.
- The real estate market in Pakistan has been growing steadily in recent years, and the demand for high-quality living spaces is increasing. Capital Smart City is well-positioned to take advantage of this growth and offers strong returns on investment.
- The project is being developed by Future Development Holdings, HRL, and Surbana Jurong, a Singapore-based company with a strong track record in developing high-quality real estate projects. This provides investors with the confidence that the project will be completed to a high standard.
Pros and Cons
Given below are the pros and cons of Capital Smart City:
- Prime location
- Smart city infrastructure
- Sustainable development
- World-class facilities
- Excellent investment potential
- Experienced developers
- Dedicated residential and commercial sectors
- Mosques in all sectors
- Parks, open spaces, and open landscapes
- All basic utilities like water, gas, and electricity
- Underground provision of basic facilities
- Affordable prices
- Multiple blocks with unique features
- Smart features
- Wide variety of residential and commercial plots
- Perception of higher prices
- Development time
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Capital Smart City
Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Capital Smart City:
Q- What is Capital Smart City?
It is a real estate project located near the new Islamabad International Airport in Pakistan. The project is designed to be a smart city, with a focus on technology, sustainability, and world-class facilities.
Q- Who is the developer of Capital Smart City?
The society is being developed by Future Development Holdings (Pvt) Limited, a Singapore-based company with a strong track record in developing high-quality real estate projects.
Q- What is the NOC Status of Capital Smart City?
It is duly approved by Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA)
Q- What types of properties are available in Capital Smart City?
Properties available here include residential plots, commercial plots, villas, and apartments.
Q- How many blocks are there in Capital Smart City?
There are different blocks in society including:
- Executive Block
- Overseas Block
- Overseas Central
- Overseas East
- Overseas Prime
- Overseas Prime 2
- Capital Hills
- Harmony Park
- Farmhouse block
Q- What are the plot sizes available in Capital Smart City?
The plot sizes available in Capital Smart City range from 3.5 Marla to 8 Kanal.
Q- What facilities and amenities are available in Capital Smart City?
It includes a wide range of world-class facilities such as parks, sports facilities, shopping centers, healthcare facilities, and education facilities. The project is designed to be environmentally sustainable, with features such as green spaces, rainwater harvesting, and solar energy.
Q- What is the payment plan for Capital Smart City?
The payment plan for Capital Smart City varies depending on the type of property and the size of the plot. Payment plans typically involve a down payment followed by installments over several years.
Q- What is the expected completion date for Capital Smart City?
The expected completion date for Capital Smart City is not currently known. The project is still under development and it may take several years before it is fully completed.
Q- Is Capital Smart City a good investment opportunity?
Capital Smart City offers many benefits for investors, including prime location, smart city infrastructure, sustainability, world-class facilities, and strong growth potential. However, like any investment, there are risks to consider as well. It’s important to conduct your research and due diligence before making any investment decisions.
Capital Smart City is a comprehensive community developing at a magnificent location in Rawalpindi that is close to Islamabad. It is a mega housing project that to almost 150,000 Kanals of land that offers a variety of residential and commercial plots in different blocks. FDHL is the owner and sponsor of this smart city project whereas HRL and Surbana Jurong are also working on its development. The developers of Capital Smart City come with decades of experience; therefore, they are trusted by investors.
The demand for Capital Smart City was extremely high from the beginning of its journey and all the plots were sold out soon after the bookings were announced. The master plan was designed by Surbana Jurong to provide all the world-class residential amenities as well as international standard infrastructure. Capital Smart City will provide never before seen lifestyle and smart features for prospective residents.
Considering all the factors such as location, payment plans, market value, NOC status, and others, we can say that Capital Smart City is one of the best investment and living opportunities to appear on the map of Islamabad and Rawalpindi!
Get in touch with us to get any kind of information about this project. Moreover, you can send your inquiry if you are interested in purchasing plots/property in Capital Smart City!
Capital Smart City – Useful Links
- CSC Executive Block
- CSC Overseas Block (Overseas Central & Overseas East)
- CSC Overseas Prime Block
- CSC Overseas Prime 2 Block
- CSC Harmony Park/Villas
- CSC Capital Hills
- CSC Districts – A Detailed Overview
- CSC Latest Development Updates
- CSC La Mer District
- CSC Farmhouses
- One Capital Residences
- CSC Master Plan and All Blocks Maps